Thursday, October 06, 2005

there're so many reasons why i dread being at home

and its always because of the same ol thing.
parents.


its been so fucking long since i came home and had a proper dinner
and todaay i made the effort to come home for dinnner
and what happened?
they had to fucking fight and argue while having dinner
and again its because of that bitch.
its always that bitch. it will always be that bitch.

i came home, showered and waited for dinner and time to break my fast
my parents came home, my mum's facial expression said it all.
they fought in the car.
they always do.
and at dinner table, my mum didnt eat my dad didnt eat
because they were fighting

seriously, whats a home when its almost a world war three?
whaat comfort do i come home to every time?
i hardly see my mum because when she's at home, im out and when she goes to work im asleep
i hardly see my dad because he's never and hardly home
and when i do see them, they never fail to fight/argue

and its all because of a whore and my fucking father
i fucking cant stand itt.
i dont even care if im ruining his name here, for the world to see because
fortunately, he deserves it
NOTE: its fortunately.

i cant stand this shit.
where's that angel who'd make things right?
where's that mircale that ive been hoping for?

love and hope no longer exist.
not in my family not in my life and not in you.
how brilliant and wonderful

i thought i saw perfection through your imperfections

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home