Saturday, October 08, 2005

why do i fucking always think about you?
i constantly tell myself
fug off farah chew, he's never coming back fucking move on and stop holding on to something not worth your time

i constantly tell myself that
i even have reminders popping on my phone every now and then.
im serious, pre-set messages to remind me to fucking stop thinking about you
pre-set messages to tell me to move on
pre-set messages reminding me there is someone out there worth my love
pre-set messages telling me to seriously fucking move on, forget about you and let another guy in

ALWAYS
i tel myself that

UNFORTUNATELY
easier said than done

sometimes i wonder whether you think bout me, like how i always think about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home