Saturday, October 15, 2005

indo was alright
sneaky people and sneaky plans.
got the people in thanks in zach. muakkaa.
but dont tink they were checkking id tho.
woohoo now i know who to call to bring ppl into clubs. HAHA.

upcoming newsroom also, farah too dope, anything for me man. HAHA

so the party...
not as fun as expected.
people spoilt my mood, seriously
and it was too fucking crowded
i was punching, nudging idiots who practically SWING their whole damn body when dancing kind
i wanted to SLAP and KILL them but im too short.
darn!

alot of weird people.
as usual the expected happened

kinda got my moood bleah.
but i came home a happy girl
i just feel happy?
ill feel bad if i do that

brad told me im being to harsh on my mum
i cant help it
but then again if i were her and loved someone that much, id do anything including immunity? for that person
bleahs.

rei just called to ask me go to josh's house.
kerehhzie!! so far plus i want to sleeeepp!!!!!

there'll be some point in time where you'll find the ones you love leave you

i probably miss you too much
to even feel sane.
been much of a mental case lately, mix of hot and cold emotions
which can and will probably kill me if it continues
oh what the hell.

sometimes i feel like running away,
like go to a resort and just escape there for a week
thats probably what i need
to de-stress
away from my family, away from the mad whirlwind in my life
and away from confusions which makes the confused very much more confused
i need to get away maybe with you

oh im QUEEN chubby. lols.

after tonight, things change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home