Monday, October 24, 2005

so i cabbed down to gardens returned my vcds then walked
a super motherly long walk out to the main road
and cabbed to scully's house

kim was there when i reached and i love her new hair! :)
then we slacked around then wenta different tastes to eat lunch
and meet min & rach
had yummy food and kim was freakking funny! trying to push the cat with the door
haha scully was being sadistic, LOLS!

after that walked back to scully's and we mad dressed up
and played with wigs, masks all. damn funn!
and we were made make-uping. so fun so fun

then wenta parkway walked around and got myself pierced
at utopia. had to beg scully to pierce with me like crazy
she got her tongue done and i got my right lip done.
and i love itt.
and amazingly it didnt hurt as much as i thought it would
but belly piercing's the best, most not pain at all. HAHA

then after piercing, walked to parkway
slacked and what nots
and took a bus backk.

rahhhs.
someone to call my lover;

i saw my sayang today!
she said im hostile!
RUBBISH i will kick her
just cause i didnt hug her and all she anyhow say
I WILL KICK YOU !! HAHAHA.
i miss her so much lah!!! :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home