Tuesday, November 08, 2005

EH WTH!
hahaha

so cabbed to school (Ez-LINK NO $$)
and wenta meet sean & rei at bookshop.
bugger boys. WAKAKKA.
then lunched

then had colors, bloody pathetic.
wanted to shit so badly lah
haha 4 ppl came ONLY
and im the only motherfucker who failed supp in that class
the rest all yr2 ADM-ers.
today the wolf didnt show any signs of wolverin-ness HMMMM

then wenta studio, blah blah
hahaha damn funny lah. can die talking to the guys
sean is damn full of @*&#@*(#&@. OLIVE.

then had DiEss. bloody redundant.
wasted my time.
but nehneh in my class so not bad.
and afew "i dont like" people in my class. EEEYER
ill confirm bitch like a dawg lah HAHAH. (okay whats new?)

then after class went to studio read my book
and chai thinks im a nerd just because i read.
and omg yes,

just now damn funny in canteen.
elie was going mad HAHAHA and rachel and her "breast milk is blood" theory and sean being 17cents
helloweekend meeting for the girls and sean secretly is 17cents. HAHAHHA damn funny we were all laughing at him so bad
hahahhaha.
and also before french, chai think he damn funny, want to "whatever" me and ended up doing some lame hand action
we all burst out laughing

and chai's lect for jap is KUBO. hahah! damn funny
and in my french class, my "oh i anal-ed her" boyfriend is my classmate
@&#)*@&#)@*&#*@&#*.
how SUAY can. bloody hell. thought he died YEARS back and when he saw me he gave me the "EH I KNOW YOU" loook
basturrd, duh you know me. MORON
and french lect was ENOUGH to kill me
and lect's are only 1 hour and i am already dying
TUTORIALS are 2 BLOODY FREAKING HOURS, i will die, rot & corrode 2wice the rate
bonjour my fucking ass. SALUT!
i think NUMA NUMA might come in handy. HYDOOK!
oh fuck it.

and i thought today would be a long day.
it wasnt. HAHAHAHAHHA.

and my dad's at momo now.
if i dont feel tired, i might cab down to meet him
WHY IS MY FATHER CLUBBING WITHOUT MEEE????
and its weird he goes to CLUBs that i do
"oh hi papa, that guy's hot. i just grinded with him"
'oh a job well done farah! oooh check out that girl's ass!"
OMGG SICKK!


there's moses talk tomorrow at 9 BLOODY-AM!

chubby ate alot today.
and chubby misses you.

i am beginning to dislike her

rub-in-my-face flirt, YOU ARE :)


& another you; im sure youre bloody happy we're no longer together. fuck off slut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home