Thursday, December 29, 2005

be happy for me.
smile for me.

supper and crazytoiletbreaks (lax)

he said: but baby wait.
and she said: its too late boy.

your addiction
whats that supposed to mean?


darren's telling me im running away
just because i told him im not in the mood/not ready to talk about relationships, love and whatever bullshit it brings
and calls me a faggot
seriously, try waiting for months for someone who meant the world to you to come back
and not getting any out of everything
and feel everything but happiness out of it
and get rejected time and time again
knowing the other party has already moved on
THEN see if the word "faggot" fits right in perfectly.

he said by running away ill lose the essence of love.
and i told him, the essence died when daniel left.
and came up with some bullshit ass theory which im not going to read
because 1 I REALLY WANT TO MOVE ON 2 I DONT WANT TO BE REMINDED HE IS NO LONGER MINE
3 I JUST DONT WANT OKAY.

whatever i shant be angry or whatever or lose my cool over an issue im freaking sick and tired off.
ive been the fool and the dumb one for more the past 4months.

so yes,
bottomline is, dont talk about relationships or love or whaatever bullshit accosiated to it
because i shall go back to the person i once was before all this thing happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home