Tuesday, December 20, 2005

colors then workshop
then diEss with hothot yk
then workshop

workshop's damn fun!
the spray room especially!
me, nehneh, small weiner, bing & faith
were in it and the pressure's so fucking low
i swear i could fly. LOLS!!
mad picture taking (shall wait for small weiner to send em to me)
and mad hair blowing. damn fun!
made a sign with the wood stuffs which reads:
GIMME SOME CHUBBY LOVIN'
LOLS!! damn dope i swear!!

then went to workshop the main one
and smal weiner had a good time spraying air onto me
hahahhahha damn fun lah!!!!
new found playground for the CHUBBY SISTERS

then went to canteen and had food (LOLS!) with kol & chubby sister
talked about our loss of a chubby sister(my lookalike)
and the gain of a brother(mohd baldwin)
and about YONGKIN'S HOTNESS.
omgomogomgomogmogmogmomgomgogomg!
and i should STOP staring and admiring
maybe even orgasming at the sight of a certain someone. LOLS!
too cute already. haha and i noticed lately, got alot of cute people in school
WAKKAKAKAKAKKA i loike!

then went to the tree thing at level 1.
omg lah, whats with MY NAME being theree??
attempted to write lame messages on it eg.
dear santa,
please give sean a bigger weiner this christmas.
ps: sean tan dontknowwhat bing

and also
dear santa,
please give me a bunny this christmas
*inserts pic of bunny*
signed: r.c

AND AND AND
dear santa,
please give me sean this christmas
signed off: *inserts someone's name*


damn fucking funny, laughing my cheebai out i swear
and pls ah, whats with the message to me and rach ON THE TREE.
freaky.
LOLS!

no school for me tomorrow baby!

tu me manques, chéri (go figure)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home