Tuesday, June 28, 2005

i got this from sueann's blog. tell me im cool. haha!

(x) i have a cell phone.
( ) i am an only child.
(x) i love dangly earrings.
(x) i have smoked a cigarette before.
(x) i have drunk alcohol before
( ) i am doing drugs
( ) i am an alcoholic
(x) i love cold weather
(x) i have shot a gun before.
(x) i love music.
(xxxxxx) i have zero tolerance for ignorant people
(x) have ridden on a motorcycle before
( ) i'll be in this town forever
(x) i've been to 5 other countries.
(x) i get annoyed easily
( ) i have neat handwriting.
(x) i have more than a few horrible memories
( ) i am addicted to chocolate
(x) i have siblings
(x) my parents are strict
(x) i love airplane rides
(x) i love taking pictures
(xxx) i hate people who are fake, really cant tolerate them
(xxx) i can be mean when i want to be
(x) my parents care about my grades.
(x) one of my best friends is a girl
(x) one of my best friends is a boy
(xxxxx) i have a lesbian friend
(xxxxxxx) i have a gay friend
(xxxxxxxxxxx) i have way too many purses
(x) i'm obsessed with lip gloss
(x) i am easy to talk to
(x) i cry easily
(x) i hate it when people are late and don't apologise
( ) i am romantic
( ) i love springtime
(x) i have too many clothes for my closet/dresser.
(x) i love to sleep
(x) i wish i were smarter
( ) i'm afraid of flying.
(x) i HATE drama
(x) i bite my nails.
( ) i have been on a 9 hour car ride
(xxxxx) i love the beach
( ) i have never had the chicken pox
( )i have gone out in public in my pajamas
( ) i can't control my emotions.
(x) i have a best friend
(x) i have moved more than once.
(x) i truly love my friends
(x) i have/had braces
(x) i love to write.
( ) i have broken a bone before
(x) i love my computer
( ) i love girls that play piano
( ) i love doing manicure and pedicure
(xxx) i'm a happy person.
(xxxx)i love to dance
( ) i love to sing
(xxx) i love to act crazy and be funny
( ) i love cleaning my room
(xxxxxx) i tend to get jealous very easily
( ) i love cute things
(xxxxxxxxx) i love night better than day.
(x) i have been on the phone for over 5 hours at a time.
( ) i don't like to study for tests
( ) i have had pneumonia.
( ) i have horrible sense of direction.
( ) i miss primary school.
(x) i love kisses on my forehead.
( ) i love the color pink.
( ) i love to sew.
( ) my eye color changes
( ) i become stressed easily
(x) i hate liars.
(x) i like comfy sweatpants
( ) i like black mascara
( ) i can play the piano
(x) i love to play in the rain
(x) i love my family.
(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) i hate needles
(x) i am a perfectionist.
( ) i always wanted to learn to play the guitar
( ) i hate the feeling of failure.
(x) i have friends in other countries
( ) i know how to cook
(x) i can speak another language.
(x) i love my life. ((:
(x) at times i can be quite selfish.
(x) at times, i still act like a little kid
(x) i have allergies
(x) i love babies
(xxxx) i love to read
( ) i wish i was more motivated for school.
( ) i have problems with letting go of old feelings/memories
(xxxxxx) i hate being alone.
(x) i love friends
(x) i love summer
(x) i love the weekends.
( ) i love black eyeliner
(x) i can type with one hand
( ) i have never rode on an underground subway.
(xxx) i go on shopping sprees
( ) i have never been camping
( ) i hate cheerleaders (i once was)
(x) i usually get what i want
(x) i love myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home