Tuesday, August 23, 2005

work's killing me. everything is.

physically and emotionally drained. i hate school and i hate being at home.
tomorrow better be good. im growing immuned to this.

its nice to know i have people like you around.
and in the studio just now we (joyce, rachel, marisa & i) were talking about les. or like bungs etc. meowwrs.
sudden hitmeintheface. now its clear.
i need a job. i need to relax. i need retail therapy. i need what i once had. i need things to get better. i need money. i need things to get better. i need things to get better. i need things to get better.

oh feel the crap.
sometimes, i feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear.

I dig my toes into the sand
The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds
Strewn across a blue blanket
I lean against the wind
Pretend that I am weightless
And in this moment I am happy.. happy
I wish you were here


endoftheline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home