Sunday, August 21, 2005

yesterday;
went to bugis with my mum to have lunch & bought myself a pair of bottoms and a skirt.
got home, slept for awhile and got ready for my mum's company's dinner & dance at
RITZ CARLTON. total kickass hotel :))
everything was so nice.
got my baby to come down to meet me.
:)) he came down to ritz and we walked around blah blah.
took pictures with silly faces etc on the sofa.
blah blah blah. waited for my mum to end the event
and we 3 took a cab back, dropped him off first :))



fell asleep almost immediately when i got home
and at 3plus couldnt sleep properly, tossed & turned around
and at 6 he msged me; like so happy only lah! haha.
we talked on the phone for awhile and yeahs. i just woke up.



shall find new blog layout. yay.
i love you.
many million assisgnments are like waiting for me to do em.
rahhs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home