Monday, October 10, 2005

fuck you fucking asshole

here i am fucking helping you
and instead of a thankyou

you;re fucking demanding me
fucking shouting at me
fucking scolding me

if youre so god damn great
(which i very much know youre no where near there)
you can jolly well do all these computering stuffs yourself
WITHOUT MY DAMN HELP

i can fucking chose not to do this blardee shits for you
BUT INSTEAD
because im your fucking daughter i am
and instead of being a fucking grateful father
you fucking raise your fucking voice at me like im your dog

WHOS THE BITCH YOU SLUT.
ill show you who.
its no wonder they told me
i actually DO have an upperhand in this r/s we have
I DO eventhough youre my damn father
because why?

I FUCKING KNOW MORE SHITS ABOUT EVERYONE AND THAT INCLUDES YOU too
motherslut.
fucking make me pissed one more time and ill just let it all go.

damn its good to kknow shits no one else does about other people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home