Wednesday, October 26, 2005

oh my freaking god
i thinkk ive met my ultimate stalker
only this time, its a female.

FUCKING FREAK!!!
ive met many stalkers in my 17yrs of living
and i have NO met a female stalker LIKE HERR.

oh my fuckinggg goddddd.
imagine this.

she addes you on friendster you reject
she makes another friendster account then you finally accept
so she can now view your profile thus able to see my email addie
then she adds me on msn
and everytime she does that, ill delete or block her when i DO find out who she is
then she'll make a new email accnt and add me and CHAT ME UP on msn
and everytime i delete/block her from MSN, she'll come up with a new email addie
and add me on msn

SHE IS DAMNNN FREAKKYY
I FEEEEL LIKE BURNING HER WITH THE HOT IRON.

why do i always have weird stalkers!!
THIS ONE IS PROFESSIONAL ONLINE STALKER!

haha omg imagine she takes my pictures of friendster and like masturbates to it
every now and then
oh bliss SICK!
YUCKS SERIOUSLY STUPID GIRL, FUG OFFF. YOURE DAMN FREAKKY!!

oh and i cant stand her, also because
she keeps adding me in her 1,2,3,4th friendster account
WHICH I THINK IS DAMN LAMEEE.
and she adds people she doesnt even noe,
LIKE ME.

GRROOSSSSSS!!
omg pls excuse me while i puke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home