Wednesday, November 09, 2005

fuck off if youre above 18 & in a relationship
and fuck off if you think you can easily buy sex.

school SUCKED.
had the talk at audi 2 today and it felt weird
really really weird
shall not go into details
then, had french which will and always be a killer subject
i think indians'll tend to pick up french easily,
tongue influence and all.
frenching sucks
and i had irrtating people as classmates
thank gord ex-bf no.1 isnt in my tutorial too

then met the girls for mad crazy session.
super hilarious lah
elie, kim, min & scully
HAHAHA.

then had C&E which was really enough to kill us all
blowjobs under table
and licks
everyone was dying and alot of familiar faces in my class
okay day ends.

i miss the feeling of you hugging me
and walking to mensa to have jap food with you


i just called to say " i love you "
come back homee..



You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

& its not so bad, youre the best i ever had

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home