Saturday, November 26, 2005

yesterday was DAMNN dope!
hahahs. my dad sent me down to momo
then after that i went down to wisma to meet brad & amy
we went shopping and all
amy was looking for her prom dress
then another one of their friend's came cant remember her name

then me and brad parted from the 2 girls
and we went maddd shopping!
i got myself a
- guess wallet (again!)
- 2 forever21 tops
- ripped top (fucking dope)
- dunhill wallet for sean (he loves me so ... the wallet)
- 3 dior lipglosses
- ralph lauren sunglasses
and other nonsensical stuffs

damn doppe cant stand itt
then wenta darius shop and changed to my new ripped top
fuckingg dope lah the top!
hahahahhaha.
rach came also but she didnt follow us at night

so me, rei, & co wenta blackk
damn lousy lah the crowd can die but the drinks was dope!
hahahahhahahahhahaha
darren couldnt enter, because he look like chicken rice seller HAHAH!
so he wenta drink at forum
i was with rei, justin & aaron the whole night at black
then i left at bour 1 to meet darren
and i swear i fell 238203829832 times while walking from black to forum
walked back to black cos they needed to pee AGAIN
and i took a cab back
and my mum was making alot of noise when i came back
IDIIOTT

yay! im going to liquid tonight
my god im going brookkke clubbing like this lah!
fuckkzz!


happy birthday kim!

pics uploaded YOU BITCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home