Monday, November 21, 2005

brad, ian & scully came over to my house
and died when my maid cooked for them.
HAHAHHAHHAA.

talked and crapped around and decided to watch movie
so me, ian & brad took a bus down to gardens and brad went for some BBQ for awhile
while ian & i wenta eat at the usual R.K
then i followed brad to his house and bryan & ian picked us up in a cab
and we cabbed down to junction 8

caught mr potter and the show was alright
madd freeezing and we were all mad dying to pee when the show ended
and nice nice NO toilet. bloody hell
the guard think he funny, i asked him where the nearest toilet was and he was like
"my house"..
blardee hell

the boys wenta pee in the bushes and i tahan-ed my pee till i got home
a bloody cat scared the living malay outta me lah seriously

cabbed back, dropped ian & bryan off at R.K
then brad at his house and then me :)

school at noon tomorrow
then off to do goodshit stuffs after school with the boys.
MUAKAKAKKA.

i hate it when aunt rosy gets too nice and decides to visit me once again
not only does she make my tummy super x 32983022 bloated
and releases funny things
SHE MAKES MY FUCKING BOOBS FEEL SO FUCKING PAINFUL ALL THE FUCKING TIME

& people have commented that im so what so a spoilt child
get almost everything i want kind as in materialistically
like kim said, i should try demanding less from the world
meowrs. but i still wannt that bag and my Guess? watch
okay shut up.
i think its time i learn the value of money and stop spending my parents money like air

and daniel,
i miss you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home