Tuesday, November 15, 2005

today...
- colors made me feel like a spastic child
- joyce's in my color class so not so bad
- yong kin's very cute.
- kim made an amazing discovery, engine got cute guys
- i managed to do my work and finished it during diEss
- tracy told me something SHOCKING
- french was a killa
- i saw my ex boyfriendS
- i saw my ultimate girl crush. *blushes like mad*
- i had a chat with amanda on the bus
- i wenta tampines interchange after school to top up my concession
- and bought a stud and stockingS
- chai told me something about someone and yes "blinded by hair guy" i will do itt. HAHA

today,
kim told me "farah, you should try demanding less from the world" or something along that line
when i was whining to her that the water's not coldd.

french kills. i hate it to the bonjour core.

i want to black/liquid this weekend. maybe i will. must find ppl go with first

& the whole momo thing's a pisser. SERIOUSLY
ugggghh. everything's delayed.
MAJOORR PISSER. maybe ill ask darius if he's interested in co-organizing etc.
or whoever.
i cannot work with slow people. REALLLY.

& i think i talk too loudly.
BITCH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home