Monday, November 14, 2005

piss me off and you'll see
:)

school-ed and skipped VisLi halfway
and studio-ed
american pie-d and fucking funn.

left for parkway with elie & kim
saw joey at the bus stop.
haha, we're gg to be GLs together!

pastamania-ed and seriously, i dread going to that place
it reminds me so much of you.
how once, i sat at the table and you wenta order your food
and you messaged me "i love you"

and how i first talked to your mum.
pastamania.
the first place or so, we went for lunch,
first "date" you followed the stupid me to bank my money
and lunched at pasta and how the whole "spicy chicken without fusilli"
thing came about

babe, i really miss you


and after pastamania, i wenta cut my hair
then wenta cold storage
dumb me as usual, i bought for you candies from there

HA
OKAY.
FARAH IS A BITCH
MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
sorry you HAD to make me get bitchy.
i play BITCH GAME with ANYONE anytime :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home