Saturday, November 12, 2005

train-ed to city hall and met justin
had burger king, steph & dorothy & junhao came
we walked to S.A.M and its my first time there
damn noob, in fact, if i DO recall correctly,
my first visit to A museum. HAHAH!
museum + farah = wrong

did our ComDi work and then walked to penin with justin & steph
then i took a train to orchard and wenta reign
min came not long after that
and there were alot of people at reign today
took pics with pris & min.

lazed around and brad & scully came
then we wenta lido, min bought her mary kate & ashley THANG
and we had dinner at wisma food court
before going to taka to meet tim.

lazed around at taka before walking to paragon
waiting for years for a cab to come
cabbed back
rahhs

just now at taka,
i saw the barney water bottle you have
the barney water bottle; yours
and my sesame street water bottle

If I told you I was drowning would you throw me out a rope
Even if I said do prefer to drown?
Would you hold your ground while I scrambled for mine?
Would you dive in with me just to spend some time?
You were my refuge when it rained I would run to you for shelter
When the weather pressure built up I would hide inside your cellar
The sunnier the days became the more we tried to run
Till it happened that we both struck out and killed the sun
For what its worth the world is your and whats in it
And if I give you space can I one day come and visit
If its not too much to ask can I reserve a piece a sky in your heart?
Just to part you can set the limit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home