Thursday, November 10, 2005

just so you'd know
i dont neeed you to make me famous
and i dont need you to whore me.
REALLY, thanks for NOTHING :)

comDi-ed today. seany gave me his stupid book
bloody useless, he never even do anything lah! haha
then slacked with him for DAMNN BLOOODYY LONG
cos both our classes ended early

stayed in school till 3-ish
towned with sean wuss, braddy & scully
sean wuss left us because he scared to watch exocism of emily rose
IDIOT PIGG! HURRR.

stupid show. damn bloody HUH!?
tom yum was betterr! WAY WAY BETTER.
at least it left an impact on me.
emily rose? left me with a HUH?
but some parts are rather shocking lah.
but still.. HUH??

reign-ed. and xiaobai was there.
damn lame lah, darius &xb
skate boarding etc. fucking funny

then dinner-ed at taka with xb, darius, brad & scully
darius is LAME PERIOD.
are you aunty anne? DIE NOW

cabbed back with brad & scully
rahhhs


dont punish me for missing you


and you:
im sorry i dont feel the same way as you do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home