Thursday, November 17, 2005

so i woke up MOTHERLY late today
and amazingly daniel was awake before me KIND
and i tell you, CONFIRM my alarm clock got something wrong
hahahhhahahha! 630 noe i set my alarm, swear it didnt ring. HAHAH!
rushed like a cow and saw sham at the bus stop HAHA and we were both damn latee for class
had comDi which was quite fun. hahaha
then went to the studio slacked
brad & ian came
then stayed in school till latee
daniel, sean, scully, brad & i watched some reallly funny slow mo video
BLOOOODDDDYYY FUNNNNY & SICK esp with mohd's stupid sound effects.
DAMN KILLABLE

then we all took a bus down to tamp and sean as usual did wad he did best
leave us! idiottt. still got the cheeek to message me sorry all! slaps!
bought myself some sweater shit and dvds. HAHA

have to go down some friend's place tomorrow to pass him some shit
then to school for the "SAP" meeting. ohhh cant help it if im so smarrrtt. LOLS!

gotham is coming soon
where is MY baldwin?

i wonder if you still remember,
my voice
my touch
my hugs
my kisses
my bed
my fingers between yours
our love
us
babe i miss you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home