Sunday, November 20, 2005

today/yesterday

victoria theatre-ed
filza had her graduation ceremony & concert and it was sooo cute and funny
so proud of my little baby, she was mad shaking her arse (or the lack of it)
and it was sooo cute! wanted to JUMP from my seat to grab her. HAHA

& seriously, singaporeans should learn proper theatre etiquette (?)
bloody hell, i wanted to shove smelly pussies up their rotting cheebais know!
AND whats with bringing FOOD into the theatre? picnic ah? buffet ah? CRAZY DOGS!

ugh. so after that,
went to racecourse road to have good shit indian food
fish head curry at its best! :)
then went home, changed and took a bus down to

gardens. went to brad's house and scully was there
crapped around and what nots before going down to prata shop
and i had my usual disturbance. bradd's an idiot.
forever matching making me with THAT ONE. eeeediot! wanted to poke him with my fork i tell you

then waited for YEARS with scully for a cab
got home, did my thAng and took a cab down to

simpang bedok and met
mohd baldwin & friends
had the dopest roti john everrrr and i ♥ hersheys kisses!
stayed there for quite some time, looking at luke "vibrate" his teeth and taufik batisah sighting


wanted to PEEE like MADDDDDDDD my god. my cheebai wanted to BURST into flames URINE lah!
then cabbed back and told the uncle to hurrryy up cos if not i pee in his taxi. LOL

got home bathed and now, im chatting with snake-owner and waiting for my family members to get ready
mum, bro & my baby's leaving for hk in afew hours time
oh my baby! im going to miss her like crazy!

& sayang called me afew times today. i miss herr!
apparently out clubbing, meowwrs!

gotham's this weds. WHERE IS BALDWIN!!!

NOTE:
the kinkiest places to make out:
- changing rooms
- toilets
- table tops
- parents bedroom
- airplane toilets
- cars
- store rooms
- staircases

you're the meaning in my life,
you're the inspiration


oh, think brad & ian're coming over tomorrow. wiiperrrdeedooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home