Thursday, November 24, 2005

proper update for 23rd nov.

so wenta school as usual then rach came over my house
we had dinner and changed here and took a cab down to gotham
waited blooody long for the people to come, saw peili, kane, paul & john after so long!
saw a certain ONE and face totally changed. UGH. mood spoiler

gotham was a failure. hahahhaa but. hahah kk nvm
so we decided to take a cab down to MS and wenta cheekys
happen to have alot of people there. GROSS ONE was there too. HAHA
me, elie, min, rach, jollie, rei, xb, darius, alex & zach went.
free floww babehh! hahaha
fucking packed and hot. bloody kc reunion i swear. HA.
full of mats and all. ERRRR??

drank quite abit. and 2 people went wasted. HA
elie and i were mad laughing at everything, can die lah seriously
took a cab home with rach and she stayed over

we missed our 9am classes HAHAHA
and i rushed to school BY NOON to meet sean BING! haha
so long never see him!!
slacked around, was to crash bing's class and it only starts at 6 so so scully asked me to go for her perspective drawing class
my god! i was so sleepy, the teacher made me even sleepier lah i swear!
was doing a box of our names :)

me min and bing went to business and i had sandwich from the vending machine!
SO NICE but my last piece dropped on the table. WASTED!
went for sean's sociology lecture. hahaha. blooody sleepy but quite interesting
watched some movie and we lefft halfway. hahahah!

oh yes, last night when i got home and changed
looked at my chest and arm area and WOOHHH! redspots all over thanks to DARIUS
damn killlerr omg he and xb damn funny
i felt so motherly i tell you. HAHAH

and while waiting for gotham,
the girls (elie, min, rach & jollie) were like MADDD laughing at everything
from me swinging from pole to pole
and trying to seduce the ahpek
to elie's ALWAYS ON TIME opera version
and how hot yongkin is

and omgg at the bridge at gotham
they DAMN bastard
haha! they saw THAT ONE and went "eh farah farah" HAHAHAH
KILLERR AH!

tonight asylum got party
i want to go. but damn tired
and also, haha bing knows why. HAHAHAHHA
the blooody good reason why CERTAIN people will go.
DAMN DOPE shittt
and ian's doing his tattoo at brad's house soon
i want to go see, maybe i will
shall wait for their call.
SLEEEEEP IS PRECIOUSS I WANTT TOO SLEEEPPP

oh my baby's back from hk
i missed her so damn blooody much!
and i love my new bag! HAHHAA.
and MANY MANY MANY new shoes HAHAHHAHA!!
i want to club somemore, tomorrow maybe.
black tomorrow or liquid sat.
see how my mood and people first.
KANA SAI LAH

I FUCKING NEEED SLEEP
oh and i saw many many many many baldwins last night
and im quite happy with my choice. HAHHA
job well done farah. *pats back*
& i cant stand people who post pictures and go..
"" I LOOK HORRIBLE *pouts*" in these pictures"
so obvious fishing out for compliments. DAMNN YUCKS la my god
if the picture so ugly, or rather, you look "horrible" in it,
then post and show the world for what?
EMBRACE YOUR UGLINESS LAH. if not shut the fuck up

okay i feel so "hate the world" KIND
haha but really CAANNOOOTT STAANNDDD
those kind.
"eh im so fat" when secretly hoping and knows people will say "no lah you so skinny!"
or like
"OMG I AM SO UGLY" and secretly hopes people around you who've heard your self-declaration of ugliness'll go
"no lah where got"

DAMN KANA SAI AH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home