Friday, December 30, 2005

so i met a few friends at cine before going over to fep to meet clarachaibaby
she wenta alter her pants and we had lunch at nana thai and talked
then we walked around and wenta borders
had a damn hard time choosing 2006 planner lah. haha and i bought stretchable snakes!!
damn fun to play with *glares at UGLY*

then i bought a top from EBASE
which SOME people said is DAMN UGLY. haha PIG.
met christopherchai and brother and friend for awhile
then wenta darius's shop and my snakes were used to abuse me. bloody hell

then cabbed to clarke quay with darius and min
hahahah damn funny la the cab ride. HAHA.
and some UGLY person kept calling me. HAHA i know my ringtone damn nice
LOL!

then didnt go to gotham then wenta cheekys and
i will never drink again. will never drink again. will never drink again. will never drink again.
got in free and free flow.
will never drink again. will never drink again. will never drink again.
then some i cant remember what thing happened then ya

then i went home after puking my cheebai out
then talked to pat till morning.

and sorry min for having to encounter with mats because of me. HAHA

pictures uploaded bye

come get your nye tix from me for tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home