Wednesday, October 26, 2005

got asked to club tonight
i suddenly got no moood to club
only looking forward to monday and evenso not very excited for it anymore
because the dope cant make ittt & im penniless (somehow sounds wrong lah this word. PENIS)

and and and im dead broke
I NEED A FUCKING SUGARDADDY

tomorrow shall be a nicee chillaxx dayy :)
scully's houuse and cyclingg
and looking for jobs (VIDEO EZY COME HIRE ME!)
scully told me the kickass bookshop at siglap wont hire
ehh i like their boookks!!! UNFAIR LAH. pay me to read HAHHA

i wish people'd pay me to do somethingg.
like
pay me to eat
pay me to talk rubbish
pay me to comb his/her hair (OMG RANDOM!)
pay me to scream at them
pay me to irritate them
pay me to whatever them lah
JUST GIMMME MOOOLAH

i wanna hug you.

updated tattooedtaintedlove's random

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home