Friday, December 30, 2005

thank you for 2005

daniel: thank you for giving me the best months of my life and for coming into my life, leaving me with nice memories. never a moment of unhappiness when i was with you and never a dull boring moment so, chubby, you've been a blast. wll always love you. so thank you for giving me the best 2005 babe. may you have a great year ahead filled with much happiness, love and everything

elie: thank you for allowing me back into your crazy life and thank you for all the laughs and crazytalks. you've been nothing but pure blast and happiness and not one single moment with you has been boring, dull or anything unpleasant. thank you for listening to me talk, whine, bitch and whatever. happiness will come to you soon. cheesyburger lovin` to you biatch! many more private jokes and crazy laughters and shouting at people in the coming year(s) :) love you shitloads nugget!

scully: thank you for being the maria you already are. always there to hear me out and always there to listen to me talk about nonsense things (and joining in also) HAHA. thank you for being so scully. one of a kind. you've been a great biatch scullz. my prankster mate. our new yr's resolution shall be coming up with the most kickass prank OKAYS?! haha! much love to you queen :)

kim: thank you for being kim. honest talks and random thoughts. your birthday will never be forgotten. haha! love :)

rachel: thank you for being there for me when i needed to cry to someone, talk to someone and basically just being there for me when i was at my lowest low. thank you for always making me laugh sometimes to the extend of making me want to kill you haha! rachel is dope. seriously rach, thank you for being there for me when i was crapped. you're a gem babeh. so thank you for everything. love you dope.

min: thank you for allowing me back into your life and everything else. may you have a great year ahead filled with crazymakingthings moments.

dp: thank you for everything.

thepersonwhodoesntreadmyblog: *SMILES*

2005's coming to an end and seriously, thank you to everyone who's given me one of the best years of my life. no doubt it has been filled with heartbreaks after heartbreaks and, seriously, without certain people, this year would have pretty badly SUCKED. and thank you to SOME PEOPLE for fucking up my year (almost but obviously didnt succeed) and allowing me to visibly see how screwed up one person can be.

new people came and some left and many others remained. i did many things which i would have never thought of doing this year and ive had more happy memories this year than bad ones so really, YAY!

days like,
nehneh's & kim's & min's birthdays, bintan with daniel marisa & boo, liquid nights, sentosa with people, halloween, wigdays and the few sheesha nights and christmas and falling off the table etc. will never be forgotten. the nights we'd play at garden's playground like no one's business or our failed attempt in cooking.

thank you for making this year happen and thank you daniel for giving me the best months of my life. i love you and everyone else crazy shitloads :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home