Sunday, January 01, 2006

i fucking woke up with fucking 4 balukus on my fucking head and 7 blueblaRcks all over my fucking body
AND SCRATCHES ALL OVER MY FUCKING PHONE AND UGH.


IM SORRY ABOUT LAST NIGHT.
and the girls attempt to flirt with godknowswho worked and got me pretty damn wasted
33bucks on 1-for-1 and a jug with grace.

HAPPY NEW YEAR SLUTS
i cant even fucking remember how i got from 2nd floor to the grass puking
ok seriously, no more drinking for me (AT LEAST NOT THIS AMOUNT)

my fingers are fucking swollen.
rachel just msged me and told me everyone was quite off last night
I DONT EVEN REMEMBER DANCING
and ele? grace? i cant remmeber who, told me .. ARGH. NEVERMIND. and i swear i dont remember doing sucha thing.

and no, if you think dopeboy's whoever, NO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home