Thursday, January 05, 2006

its hiphop&rnb at main arena mos every thursdays.

comDi-ed alone. follwed elie to meet "lennard-in-a-container"
mad lunching session with faith, rach, elie, lennard
and for awhile, wayne, bevan and co.
reservoir to smoke and to play with touch-me-nots
i feel like a small kid.
rach thinks im a "chaokeng?" person.
cos im forever chaokeng-ing.
crazy session in the studio with rachel
calling darius and then rolling on the floor laughing. SUPER FUNNY
followed scully for her perspective which was supersupersuper funny
i was laughing so badly at the ernest guy. HAHAH! mad.
bus-ed to TM bought afew things
parents picked me up
picked my sister & my 2god-cousins up from school
got home and slept.

oh oh and scully mentioned that terence is blooody in love with me
HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!
and i should get paid to BE PHOTOGRAPHED man! hahaha
WHY TERENCE NOT YONGKIN!

there's something im kinda looking forward to now
and its
the birthday@MINISTRY :)) & Newsroom

and HELLO PEOPLE FFROM DESIGN WHO READS MY BLOG
quite nonsense ah, like "iforgotwhatshername" came up to me and said
"ohh your blog very nice" and im like "WTFFF!!!!"


some people are just so freaking hard to understand

and has anyone ever died of
"overdose on school work?"
because, if not,
i might be the first

i havent see you in days

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING FARAH


& i just realised,
jonathans my first friend in tp
and i miss bullying him. HAHAHA!
me joyce and jonathan. HAHA!

& why am i one of the last few people to know there's a
BURGER RAMLY SONG on the radio?
was tossing and turning in bed at 4am-ish and was listening to the radio
and heard the song and started rolling annd laughing to myself
and msged darius who was still playing his stupid game
and woah cannot take it. so dumbdumb lah the song

i want friday to comee :)
I ♥ my livejournal entry HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home